Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Now Offering Online Personal Training!!!

I have decided to venture into the world of Online Training. Are you looking for some help reaching your goals? It can be tough to reach them without some professional help, and it can be hard to find a good trainer. If you like the content of my blog, and want me to help you reach your goals, just send me a message and I'll get you started!

The way Online Personal Training works, is that I will create workout plans customized to you, including videos of how to do each exercise, how many of each exercise and at what weight to do them. I can make it so you can work out in your home or take a workout plan to the gym. I will also tailor the plans according to the way you answer the questionnaire. For example, if you answer the question "Do you have any injuries?" with a "yes," I will find ways to work around your injury so that it doesn't prevent you from getting a good workout and you don't injure it any further.

I've had a lot of requests for online training, so I'm going to give it a go! If you want customized fitness plans and a ton of help reaching your goals, send me a message or check out the online portal at http://caitlinharttraining.trainerize.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment