Sunday, March 13, 2016

Boot Camp

It's been almost 4 years since I had a boot camp. I wasn't sure I would have one again, but then the idea came to me that I could sort of kill 3 birds with one stone. I stay home with my daughter 3 days/week. If I held boot camp on 2 of those days, I could have it in my own back yard, let me daughter see all of us working out together so that it would instill the desire to do so herself, and I get a workout in without having to take her to the gym day care (which she HATES).

So I started up my boot camp last week! So far it has been a lot of fun, I really like the girls who have joined and I am giving them a FABULOUS price as incentive to not complain about having it in my back yard or having to put up with the random disruptions that my 3 year old can occasionally cause.

We started boot camp doing circuit training, every other circuit was cardio, and we even incorporated my trampoline! The only downside to last week was that every single day it rained. So we had to do a lot of improvising indoors and it forced me to get really creative.

If you are in the North Austin/ Cedar Park/ Leander area of Texas and you want to join in on this boot camp please email me, check out my website, or join our Facebook page for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment