Thursday, January 6, 2011

HEALTHY Peanutbutter/chocolate Recovery Shake

I made this recipe myself, not to say it hasn't been done before, but I did it on my own without a recipe. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

1/3 c. Whey Protein Isolate (I found this in the bulk bins at Sprouts Farmers Market)
1 Tbsp.-ish Peanut Butter (organic) I didn't measure it exactly just threw an overflowing teaspoonsfull of it in
1 frozen banana
1.5 cup almond milk
1 squirtfull of liquid Chocolate Stevia

DELISH! It even passed Jeff's taste test! Try it.. it's good for you. Perfect After-workout snack!

Also, I want all of you to read this article, or at least read the summary...

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2011/01/05/best-way-to-prevent-inevitable-muscle-wasting-as-you-age.aspx?aid=CD945

it just reminds you, and explains in further detail, why you need to be doing High Intensity Interval training. Seriously. For $45/month, you can join my High Intensity Interval Bootcamp!! DO IT!!! Monday & Thursday from 7 am- 7:30am. That's it. And you'll start seeing results faster than you think! Call me (512)949-9580

No comments:

Post a Comment