Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!

FREE CONSULTATION TO ANYONE WANTING TO CHANGE THEIR LIFE FOR THE BETTER! Simply fill out the form on the side bar that says "FREE Consultation" and I'll contact you to set up a Consultation.

Also for the month of October, we have some amazing specials going on! Email or Call today to find out what those are!

(512)949-9580
caitlinharttraining@gmail.com

Thank you to those of you who have already referred clients! I hope you enjoy your free training sessions! You earned them!

We're currently working on getting the website kinks worked out. I've got a great web designer who is completely revamping the site and it will hopefully be up and running soon, however I will keep posting my informative articles to this blog. Anyone who wants to do a testimonial, please contact me and I will put you on the website, along with a before and after photo.

I want to remind everyone, that for every friend you refer, you get 50% off a month of training! I want to reward you for keeping my business up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment